Uncategorized

West Virginia Education Association Calls For Distance Learning

West Virginia Education Association President Dale Lee said during a video news conference Thursday that 80% of those surveyed agree schools should only physically reopen after certain protections are in place for students and staff. The other 20% agreed the virus has been disruptive and say it is important to get back to school so students do not fall further behind. WVEA is now urging the state to start the school year with distance learning.